CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well, this is my 3rd post and it is fun! What I want to share today is something I enjoy doing. I love taking out our church hymnal and looking at the songs. There is tons I don't know. Some songs I like and others I don't. So even with hymns you have to be careful. I came across a song that I just love the words. I can't sing it because I don't know the tune. We don't have a piano player yet. I don't have a problem with piano it is just that God hasn't sent us someone yet. This song is really a prayer to me. It reminds me to not miss those opportunities to share Christ with someone. This is a area that I really need to improve on. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the words and let it be your prayer also.
Title: Lead Me To Some Soul Today
Lead me to some soul today, O teach me Lord just what to say, Friends of mine are lost in sin, and can not find their way. Few there are who seem to care, And few there are who pray. Melt my heart and fill my life, Give me one soul today!

Isn't that song awesome! To this I have to put feet to my prayers! I have to be better at handing out Bible Tracts, inviting someone to church, and letting them see Christ living in me, and telling them about Christ! 2010 put feet to my prayers!

0 comments: