CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well, I can say that I can't claim the tv, internet and cable are a time waster! I can say that I am a time waster! We had a tornado go thru last week. It ripped the lines off the house. We got electric that same day restored. But the rest didn't get back on till Mon.. So I should have so much stuff caught up since I didn't have any time wasters right?? Wrong! I just replaced it with other things. I can say though that I have been working extra hours. So that doesn't help. I should have a clean house, all my paper work caught up and a afghan done. Instead I can say I read a couple of books, took naps and watched some dvd. I really need a class on time management. But not really because I don't seem to be motivated enough to not waste my time! You need to really want to do it. So tommorrow will be another day and maybe I will start then!

0 comments: