CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

First off let me say we haven’t got the new internet yet. Now not till the end of the month.
This year we have seen a lot of death. This week we seen other. It got me to think about what legacy are we leaving behind. I seen a apartment get packed within a hour. A persons life boxed up in that short of time. But it isn’t about the stuff you leave behind it is about your life. What will be remembered about you?
Do you remember the song we sing in churches “It is Well With My Soul” by Horation G. Spafford. If you haven’t heard that song or don’t know the history of it I would encourage you to read about it. This past week I heard about the legacy that he has left behind. His ministries lasted long after his death.
That is how you want your legacy to be. Money and stuff don’t last it is what you do with Jesus Christ that does.

0 comments: