CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
O.k. when you read this verse it says all things work together for good. I am a Christian so this verse applies to me. Right now I am having a hard time thinking fibro. Is for my good! But this verse says all things. So it must be true. I just can’t see the big picture of this right now. What could the good be at this time? Could I be a encourager to someone that has this? I hope I can! Could I be someone that can give info on this? I hope I can. Can I show someone this can’t defeat you? I hope I can. Could I be someone that can tell you you can still lead a normal life? Yes, it is just a different path. But remember God choose this path.
Sometimes I could very easily let this defeat me. I always have to watch this or that. Especially, when it comes to food. My husband tells me I should give up my pop. I know he is right. But, I have given up so many things I like to eat that I am holding out on giving up the pop. Is this pride? No, I don’t think so . Its like o.k. you fibro. Don’t have me completely. Make sense? I talked my husband into buying a bike last summer. I just had to have a bike. I rode it a couple of times. It hurt. But I proved I could still do it! Sleep at times I have to give that up. Right now with help I am sleeping! Bathroom issues is what I deal with right now. I haven’t figured this out yet. Because it makes no sense to me right now. So I just deal with it. I say all this to say you can get thru. Don’t let it defeat you. Remember we don’t see the big picture but God does. So, keep going don’t give up. God loves you!

0 comments: