CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PartTwo on Study of pain:
Here is some scripture that talks about pain:
Pain that is incurable – Jeremiah 15:18- Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable, which refuseth to be healed? Wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar, and as waters that fail?
Pain in the bone – Job 33:19- He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain.
Pain in the heart- Psalm55:4- My heart is sore pained within me: ant the terrors of death are fallen upon me.
Pain in the loins- Isaiah 21:3- Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it.
Pain in childbirth- You should see the scripture I found on pain in childbirth!
Isaiah 26:17- Like as a women with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O Lord.
Childbirth: Is.13:8 , Is. 26:17, Is. 66:7 Jer. 6:24, Jer. 22:23, Mic. 4:10
Pains of Hell- Psalm116:3- The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
Pain of Sin: Ezekiel30:16- And I will set fire in Egypt: Sin shall have great pain, and No shall be rent asunder, and Noph shall have distresses daily.

0 comments: