CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My husband had this come thru his e-mail. I have seen this before but I thought I would post it.
Hymns for all Professions:
Dentist's Hymn: Crown Him with Many Crowns
Weatherman's Hymn: There Shall Be Showers of Blessings
Contractor's Hymn: The Church's One Foundation
Tailor's Hymn: Holy, Holy, Holy
Golfer's Hymn: There's A Green Hill Far Away
Politician's Hymn: Standing on the Promise
Optometrist's Hymn: Open My Eyes That I Might See
IRS Agent's Hymn: I Surrender All
Gossip's Hymn: Pass It On
Electrician's Hymn: Send The Light
Shopper's Hymn: Sweet By and By
Realtor's Hymn: I've Got a Mansion, Just Over the Hilltop
Massage Therapist's Hymn: He Touched Me
Doctor's Hymn: The Great Physician
Geologist's Hymn: The Solid Rock
Laundress's Hymn: Are You Washed in The Blood
Sailor's Hymn: We Have A Anchor
Usher's Hymn: Bring Them In
Postman's Hymn: He Is Able To Deliver Thee
Pawn Shop Owner's Hymn: Redeemed
Highway Patrolman's Hymn: Pass me not, O gentile Saviour
CPR Instructor's Hymn: Revive Us Again
Transfusionist's Hymn: Saved By The Blood
Shepherd's Hymn: Saviour Like A Shepherd Lead Us
Astronomer's Hymn: It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
Soldier's Hymn: Sound The Battle Cry
Surveyor's Hymn: When I Survey The Wondrous Crosss
Teacher's Hymn: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
Job Counselor"s Hymn: We'll Work Till Jesus Comes

0 comments: