CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My I have not been good at updating this. I have been so busy. I have been working alot of extra hours. Plus other things keep me busy. We have many changes happening in our family right now. 1).Kendra (our oldest) is due Oct. 20th with our first grandchild. I don't think she will make this due date. 2). My middle child Kayla is being courted by a young man. 3). My youngest child Caleb is getting ready to court a young lady. So I think our family is getting ready to grow! Also, along with excitement we have had news of great concern about church family, and our own personnal family. But we know that God is in control! Right now it is early morning and it is 46 outside. We were out driving yesterday and the leaves were falling off the trees. Fall is such a pretty season. Well, I need to stop and get ready for work. It is almost time for me to stop working where I do. To much running in a short span of time. So for now Bye.

0 comments: