CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Well, we are finally getting new internet and phone service. Even going with direct tv. We have such problems with who we have now. It didn't use to be that way. But the service guy has been out more times then I can count. So it is hard to post when your internet is down. I can do without internet but we need the phone line. I have a friend that we are her lifeline. Can't call if we have no phone. Our cell phone minutes sure goes fast also when you have to use it like your land line. This month we used every minute. Thankfully, today starts a new month. If we went over I think the phone company should pay it! Like that would happen. I also am working extra hours at work. So, lately I am staying busy. I am trying to crochet a baby blanket but I am having such problems with it. I don't understand why it is a easy pattern. So, thats about it around here. August is going to be even busier for me. Well, have a great day!

0 comments: